Monday, 7 January 2013

New Year. New Start.

Well it's been a couple of weeks since I have added anything to this, but I'm going to blame Christmas and the New Year for that.  In all honesty it was just the excuse I needed to get a bit of a break away from the dreaded flashing cursor that seems to mock me at any given opportunity.  But if I'm going to prove to myself that I will become a bona fide writer it's time to get back to it. 

I am still working through version 3 of my first piece and all things considered, it's going okay.  I am desperate to get it finished to the point where I am comfortable for someone to read it and know that every minute I spend working on my story/book is one minute closer to it being completed.  (Although I wouldn't mind knowing just how many minutes are left, a rough guesstimate would suit me fine, just so I know how much more there is before I have to start all over again). 

What happens to my venture after that is anyone's guess, but I'm not going to worry about that, not yet anyway.

So here it is, 2013, it would appear that the Mayans might have got their maths wrong.  Phew is all I can say to that, because this year is all mine.  This is it, this is going to be the one where I'm going to make everything okay. 

So here I go, one minute at a time.  And do you know what, I'm going to do it too.  Just you watch.

I know it's a bit late, but I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year.

Now, sit back and watch me change my life for the better.

Stay cool

Pip   x

No comments:

Post a Comment